This IS Brain Software Podcast Number 102, and we present this to you without refund or remorse! And Merlin can bite my wand.
Be sure to check out the show notes below while you’re listening. Send in your questions and ideas for future episodes, because Chris and Mike are here for all of you…
Here are the show notes from this episode:
- We apologize to Richard Hill, who is the LEAD author of A Practitioner’s Guide to Mirroring Hands.
- This podcast will teach you how to reduce or perhaps eliminate an allergic response in yourself. We will also continue our theme of making your life awesome by elaborating on some of the key videos we’ve posted on Instagram as part of our 100 day challenge.
- Music: Mike and I are absolutely LOVING this new band called “Greta Van Fleet”, who sound a lot like early Zeppelin. Find them on Apple Music.
- James Tripp is coming to Toronto! Come join us this September.
- We’re also hosting a one day Graphology training in Toronto the day before James Tripp teaches. Come to Toronto to get more bang for your travel buck!
- 7:00 – we start discussing allergies, which we look at as a phobia of the immune system.
- The allergic response is purely unconscious. People typically can’t consciously control these things just like we can’t consciously control body temperature, heart rate, blood pressure, etc.
- If you run this NLP Allergy Technique on yourself make sure to test it only if the situation is safe! Don’t test something where you’ve typically had an anaphylactic reaction unless you have professional medical supervision!
- We’ve included a supplemental video on this page. If you’re reading these show notes elsewhere make sure to visit our website to see the video under the Episode 102 show notes.
- Evidence that this works: Our friend (and student) Rob posted an amazing video showing him deeply sniffing a Lilac bush, which used to create an incredible allergic response in his body. Rob attended the Architecture of Hypnosis in 2017 and one of the other students helped him completely eliminate this problem.
- Chris is no longer allergic to dogs! His family is getting a puppy!
- 22:25 Commercial Break: a fresh new episode of the Honey Halmark show.
- 23:40 – We shift over to our 100 Days of Awesome challenge. This challenge is all about how to live a more awesome life.
- 24:15 Mike talks about the Two Minute Rule.
- The funny thing about starting to DO something is that you typically enter the ego state that is good at (or wants to be) doing that thing.
- 25:30 Mike talks about how to handle criticism. Criticism is just information.
- 27:00 Chris discusses the quality of your reasons for saying “no”. When you improve the quality filter on saying no you’ll find yourself saying YES more, and experiencing a better life.
- Our friend Yahya Bakkar taught us that something is either a hell yes! or a hell no.
- 30:00 – Chris talks about allowing yourself to leave mistakes in the past. Just let go!
- 32:10 – Learn to get good at taking baby steps towards change so you’re not overwhelmed.
- 35:00 Mike forces Chris to generate an empowering question on the fly!
Allergy Cure Video
Empowering Question: How can you find new and powerful ways of making decisions that will take your life forward NOW?
Empowering Metafive: Remember it’s not a metaphor, it’s a meta-five! This one is the story of Turmeric.
Ending: We Built This City
Please leave a rating in iTunes, and send us your questions for future episodes! You can either email them as text or record them using your phone’s voice recorder and email us the audio file! Email address is info(at)mikemandelhypnosis.com
Important Links and Reminders:
Podcast listeners can get a fantastic deal on our Stress Relief audio training by following this link: https://staging.mikemandelhypnosis.com/stress7.
You can always find out what’s coming up by going to our events page, including the guest training from James Tripp in September and the upcoming Hypnothoughts Live class in Las Vegas.
Registration is open for our November Architecture of Hypnosis training in Toronto. Email us if you need details. Eleven seats are already gone, so book now!