Welcome to Brain Software podcast, episode # 104, and we’ve got a great one for you today.
We talk about the misuse of hypnosis, answer your questions, and continue 100 Days of Awesome, and best of all: Dave Ambrose is making a solid twenty bucks Canadian for doing the intro! So let’s get started, Scro!
Be sure to check out the show notes below while you’re listening. Send in your questions and ideas for future episodes, because Chris and Mike are here for all of you…Please head over to iTunes and give Brain Software a 5 Star Rating!
Here are the show notes from this episode:
- James Tripp is coming to Toronto, and then we’re going back to Las Vegas!
- Think Tank word for today is digest…Encapsulation or digesting something…
- The Greats have mastered the basics! That’s what makes them great…
- A digest of the first 100 Brain Software episodes? Who would go through the content for us?
- Open Frame is in all our live classes. Mike got it from Derek Balmer, who got it from John Grinder…
- We welcome your questions in our Mailbag. Now it’s Open Frame! Send in your audio questions, just like a call-in show…
- Leo asks: How do you stop hypnotic dominance? We need a bit more context, but Chris has a metaphor…or is it?
- When you do the Jerry Intervention, look at the other people present with a knowing smile, as though they’re in on it!
- Take responsibility for how you act and behave…Make sure you’re in the best Ego State for the job!
- The Good Boy hands off to Assertive…when the gloves are off, then Aggressive becomes executive, so watch out!
- Men exit the room during arguments to calm down and avoid heart attacks and strokes…
- Can you say “No” assertively? It’s a great skill that we all need…
- Mike teaches how to get in-touch with that Assertive Ego State you need! It gets better through practice!
- Agree and Repeat Strategy explained here. Mike invokes Neil Strauss who calls this “Mandeling people”.
- Can hypnosis be used on aggressive, unwilling and hostile persons? From assertion to aggression…
- The String Sentence explained! Use AND instead of BUT! Honor their model of the world first. It enables you to lead them somewhere else!
- Match aggression but below their level. Be angry with them, not at them!
- Mike tells the Volvo story – a practical example of the strategy, and it’s ALL hypnosis!
- Kate’s question: All about sleep issues…Mike’s sleep product is here. (Sometime Nux Vomica helps…)
- What is the best induction for very analytical people? Mike recommends a leverage induction that uses catalepsy…
Commercial Break: Finally, a fully-functional ant spray. Brought to you by Shyzzjigg!
Empowering Question: What bridges will you build in your life that will help others, by building long-term friendships?
100 Days of Awesome Challenge Continues!
- Day 47! Money doesn’t solve your problems, but it closes the book on a host of financial difficulties, so pay yourself first! Make Long Term investments. Buy and hold!
- Mike talks about building bridges, because friends are better than competitors! We all put our own spin on things…
- Chris tells his cell phone story and it’s a Win/Win situation!
Empowering Metafive: The square in the clouds in Minden, Ontario!
Ending: Dennis Bryce-Morgan, Henry Squatter and the Window of Doom.
Please leave a rating in iTunes, and send us your questions for future episodes! You can either email them as text or record them using your phone’s voice recorder and email us the audio file! Email address is info(at)mikemandelhypnosis.com
Important Links and Reminders:
Podcast listeners can get a fantastic deal on our Stress Relief audio training by following this link: https://staging.mikemandelhypnosis.com/stress7.
You can always find out what’s coming up by going to our events page, including the guest training from James Tripp in September and the upcoming Hypnothoughts Live class in Las Vegas.
Registration is open for our November Architecture of Hypnosis training. Email us if you need details. Half the seats are already gone, so book now!