We believe that beliefs are important, and you might not believe that, but it's true.!
Watch the Episode:
Introduction for Episode 201
We believe that this podcast is crucial for you! That's because we believe it can help you sort out your beliefs, which will no-doubt lead you to believe us...
Oh, and let's not forget:
THESE ARE DAYS OF VICTORY!!!
And you better believe it...
Think Tank Words for This Episode
Show Notes for Episode 201
- Beliefs can change incrementally - or they can be blown out!
- We can learn ANYTHING incrementally...
- A belief is something that one holds to be true!
- Chris' wife believed that turning machines off gives them a rest...
- It's safe to pan fry hot dogs...
- Beliefs are on a continuum or spectrum...
- At one end of the continuum is Opinion and at the other end you have Conviction
- The more emotion we have, the greater likelihood it's a Conviction!
- Convictions are beliefs that are very hard to dislodge...
- Chris' Mom was a first-rate hypnotist! She installed a powerful and healthy belief...
- Beliefs can set up moving goals: "We're just five years away..."
- We can model beliefs that our parents have; The British are best at everything!
- Sometimes beliefs are created organically, and just sort of appear...
- A person with prestige can install a belief, and the placebo effect comes from belief too!
- Chris has the beliefs that he can learn anything, and does not quit! It works for him.
- Beliefs make people proud of things they did nothing to bring into being!
Important Update - Hypno North, Meaford Ontario
- Can a belief be empowering, even if it's not true?
- False beliefs can be disempowering and need to be dropped or edited...
- Mike used to belief that he and his wife would die young, but not anymore!
- Here are the 2 Jedi questions to ask yourself or someone else about their beliefs:
- How did you come to believe that?
- How do you know it's true?
- Chris used to believe the calories in/calories out nonsense!
Empowering Question: Ask yourself...What beliefs are you willing to evaluate now...and what will you do to ensure your beliefs...are true...or at least useful...?
Metafive: Norm Yates and the phone call
Get the free NUVI course here!
Important Links and Reminders: